Description Better Combat Mod for Minecraft
The Better Combat Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 makes some subtle yet clover changes that make the game’s combat feel a lot more functional and overall significantly more enjoyable than usual.
Better Combat mod will make you able to configure the combat system as you wish as well as make you be able to dual wield weapons for the best combat experience.
The Better Combat implements a ton of configurable changes into Minecraft’s combat system and you can then customize each one of these changes exactly according to your preferences. It brings a lot of convenient stuff such as energy return when an attack doesn’t connect, gives attacks a wider reach, gives attacks a critical strike chance and it even allows players to attack people while sprinting if they have this option enabled which makes for a lot of great fast-paced combat scenarios.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.