Biomes O Plenty Mod for Minecraft
Biomes O Plenty Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 is one of the biggest Minecraft mods to date in terms of the amount of content it adds to the game, though it does make use of many textures and items naturally found in the game to produce some of the new biomes. Therefore, not all of the content is new, but the way in which things are arranged certainly hasn’t been seen before.
The mod also adds some new world types:
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
Many of the new areas introduced by the Biomes o Plenty mod also have custom spawns as well, so you might see monsters you’re not used to seeing in some places, or monsters that never existed before in others.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Author: TDWP_FTW ❘ Rating: 4.73 − 917 votes ❘ – Source: Curseforge