Introduction BiomeTweaker Mod for Minecraft
It’s amazing how Minecraft lets you choose the kind of battlefield you will have. With theBiomeTweaker Mod 1.10, your most preferable terrains will be just how you would want them to be. You will have various setting options whether you would like to see more trees, mountains, diamond fields, oceans and more.
The BiomeTweaker Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 for Minecraft includes allowing for the name of your Biome and how your temperature would be since this certainly affects your surroundings’ appearance such as how dried the leaves of your trees would be. Other additional features include the probability of rainfall, snows, plus you also have the option of whether you would like to have rains or not in your game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.