Botania Mod for Minecraft
The Botania Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 adds a ton of new flowers to Minecraft. But it doesn’t stop at just making your world a little more fresh. With the new flowers come many new powers. Powers that can be used to make tools and weapons and items to enhance your world immensely.
That’s just a book really, but it comes with a spiffy name and lots of information regarding the Botania mod and how to use it to your advantage. Making the Lexica Botanica is easy, and it should be, since it’s the first step towards actually using the mod. Any simple book item combined with a sapling will do the trick. The game doesn’t care if you use spruce, oak, birch or another type of sapling to make the Lexica Botanica, so just use whatever’s handy to get your instruction manual as soon as possible. Once you have that, you’ll be ready to start casting spells and manipulating nature.
The first thing you’ll want to do is craft is the Lexica Botania. It will help guide you in your new floral environment. It has all the necessary recipes and information to make the most of this mod. The great thing about the Lexica is you can shift + right-click on any flowers you see in the world and get useful information for it either in game or linking you to the mod’s wiki page.
Download: Botania mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Botania Mod for Minecraft [1.16.5-1.16.3 – 1.15.2] Download Links:
Author: Vazkii – Source: Curse