About Chance Cubes Mod for Minecraft
Known for being one of the top selling and best games in the world, Minecraft has captured the world by storm. Ever since their launch, Minecraft has given gamers a whole new world to create and build just the way they want to.
They can create buildings and structures that will move their world at the top. With this game come many different mods to download and install. These mods have the ability to enhance the game the way you want it to. Other mods can be useless for other players while some can bring destruction the world.
One of the most exciting mods in Minecraft is the Chance cubes mod. The purpose of the mod is to give players the chance to open chance boxes that will give them random objects or situations. This mod is more like the Lucky Blocks mod but contains more “extreme” situations.
The Chance Cubes mod for Minecraft is great for players who like gambling and testing out their lucks. This type of mod gives them the excitement that they need from the game. There are times that when you break open a chance box, you’ll get a whole new set of buildings that will instantly built itself in one of your areas.
here are chance boxes that will instantly give you a great place to live at. But there are also boxes that when you break, you can summon monsters that will terrorize your world and you can’t beat them because they will just pop up in front of you which is why it’s recommended that you always prepare your armors and weapons before you open a chance box.
Some of the things that you’ll get from the version Chance cubes mod 1.9.4 are worth cursing for because there could be large monsters that can destroy your whole world. So you should always exercise precaution every time you would like to open a box.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.