Download and Install Chocapic13 Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
If there’s one thing that some people complain about in Minecraft, that would definitely be the graphics. Thankfully, all of that is about to change, because here we have the chocapic shader that not only focuses on adding new features, but which also manages to take the graphics in Minecraft to an entire new, fun level that you have never seen before.
Based on the name, you can understand that the chocapic shader Minecraft was created in order to add dynamic shadows, which are also known as shaders. What these do is that they offer a very interesting, pleasing and fun effect of wind on just about every item, including water and wind. The Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod also manages to improve the overall sunshine in the game and it makes it even more interesting all the time, which is a major plus.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. OptiFine
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.8
Link Download :
For All Minecraft Versions v6:
For All Minecraft Versions v7.1.1:
Toaster Edition Version:
v9.1 for All Minecraft Versions from 1.12.2 to 1.16.4:
Download Link :