Clay Soldiers Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 adds little soldiers made from blue, green, red and other colors of clay. These friendly mobs will go out and fight for the player who creates them, hacking up and beating down whatever hostile mobs come near. Unlike dogs, they will even attack creepers, so these new soldiers are a little more useful than you might think at first. Crafting them is easy enough, and they remain even after the player logs off the world, waiting to start fighting again once the player returns. Anyone who is bored of fighting and dying alone in Minecraft will probably like this mod.
Clay Soldiers Mod 1.10.2 adds wars in Minecraft as well as toy animals that aid the Soldiers in battle. This Minecraft mod also lets you arm your soldiers with a ton of different weapons with different abilities and even adds in clay structures.
One soul sand on top of one clay block in a crafting grid will give you four of these little guys. There are a bunch of ways to upgrade them using sticks, leather, gold nuggets, iron blocks, bowls, etc. Create your own miniature army out of clay and stage the most epic battles imaginable in a space small enough to be your backyard. Using a variety of weapons and armor, the soldiers will fight to the death to achieve the goal of being the last color team left alive in a battle. The weapons and armor have to be provided by the player to the soldiers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.