Colorful Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 makes chain, iron, gold, and diamond armor customizable. To change the color of a piece of armor, just place the piece and the dye of your choice in the crafting table.
That is to say, with the dyes we can take a diamond armor and color it gray or gold, as well as other colors that allow us to personalize a little our armors. In addition we can ink the pieces of the armor individually, so we can have various pieces of various colors.
All of the dyes in the game work. Different types of base armor(Chain, Iron, Gold, Diamond) create different variations of the colors so even more customization is available. Sponges are also now craftable and used to clean the dyes from the armor. All recipes are shapeless. Dyed armor has its own creative tab now to cut down on clutter.
Also post: Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.