Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is very handy. It will show a big chunk of the area you are at the moment in a small window on the top right of your screen. This way you can see where to go.
Minimap offers us a minimap on the game screen. This minimap will show us the orography of the terrain around us, in all dimensions and in the caves. It will also show you the position of nearby entities, whether hostile creatures, other players or animals. You can quickly see the coordinates where your character is located, the nearby structures, as well as the point where your character died.
Icons are see through when mob is above. Icons are darkened when mob is below:
Zan’s minimap is a rather famous minimap mod created by Zan
Minecraft Forge (For Minecraft 1.7.2-)
LiteLoader 1.12.2 (For Minecraft 1.7.10+)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 or LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2