Dungeon Tactics Mod for Minecraft
Dungeon Tactics is a great mod that’ll add a variety of excellent gameplay content into Minecraft for players who feel like they’ve experienced enough of what vanilla Minecraft has to offer and want to add a bit of depth and extra functionality to their experience.
- Fixed Slingshot and Potshot models
- Fixed Fan shenanigans
- Fixed an issue with Bone Charms
- Added Feather Blossom and Spectral Trap
- Added Biomes o’ Plenty compat for world gen (flowers)
- Added Cryo Grenade (not finalised)
- Added Bleak Charm
- Tweaked PTD to be more predictable
The Dungeon Tactics also has a special mob known as the Tower Guardian that spawns on top of towers. Tower Guardians are currently a work in progress, but the mob promises to be a unique one that’ll be tough to combat. Finally, in the Dungeon Tactics, you’ll also find certain special blocks such as Powdered Bars, Obsidian Bricks and Dungeon Glass that automatically generates in towers in order to block light.
Dungeon Tactics Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10
Dungeon Tactics Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9
Dungeon Tactics Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.