Hardcore Darkness Mod for Minecraft
The Hardcore Darkness mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 seeks to remedy this unnatural occurrence by giving real, reactive darkness to Minecraft. If there’s no light around, then things will literally be black – so dark you can’t see a thing, unless of course you turn your brightness setting up to the maximum. But then why would you use this mod?
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.