The Optifine mod for Minecraft not only highlights the looks of the boxes and makes things look better, but it also offers some notable customizations and in this article, https://eminecraft.net/ will guide you on how to download and install Optifine in Minecraft.
OptiFine also gives you access to tons of new texture packs and HD shaders to make your game look as good as possible, as well a few useful new gameplay mechanics, including the famous “OptiFine Zoom.”
How to install and run OptiFine in ‘Minecraft’ without mods
1. In a web browser of your choice, navigate to the OptiFine downloads page. If you aren’t running the most current version of “Minecraft,” click “Show all versions” to find and select your version.
2. Click “Download” next to the version of OptiFine that you want.
3. Click “Download” when you’re redirected to the OptiFine download, and save it anywhere you can find it. You may see a warning about your download from your browser and/or computer, which you can safely disregard.
4. Navigate to the downloaded OptiFine file, which will be an executable .jar file. Double-click the file to open the installer and click “Install.” You should then see a message saying OptiFine has been successfully installed.
5. Open your Minecraft Launcher, and in the drop-down menu to the left of the “Play” button, make sure that “OptiFine” is selected. Once it is, click “Play.”
6. When “Minecraft” loads, select “Options…” from the main menu, then “Video Settings.” You’ll know that the OptiFine download was successful if you see added options like “Shaders,” “Details,” and “Animations.”
How to install and run OptiFine to work with ‘Minecraft’ mods
1. Follow the first three steps to download OptiFine as shown above. If you haven’t already, download Minecraft Forge as well. You can follow our guide: How to install Minecraft Forge.
2. Open the Minecraft Launcher app.
3. In the drop-down menu near the green play button, select “forge” then click “Play” to launch.
4. You’ll see the “Mods” option in the Minecraft main menu. Click it, then select “Open mods folder.” Java will automatically open the mods folder created by Forge.
5. Drag and drop the .jar OptiFine file that you downloaded into this mods folder.
Increasing your frames per second
If you hover your cursor over the various new settings, OptiFine will let you know what they mean, and which selection will speed up your game the most.
Not all the tips that OptiFine gives will be correct for your specific computer and setup. Test them all out and see what runs well, and what you like.
Pne quick FPS booster is to select “All OFF” for “Animation Settings.” If you don’t want to make such a drastic change, try doing a controlled experiment by enabling one setting at a time, and then checking how game performance is affected.
You can hit “F3” on PC, or “fn + F3” on Mac to pull up and monitor your FPS speed and other metrics while playing.
One of the more random additions, installing OptiFine automatically gives you the ability to zoom in your camera while playing. This is great for seeing things that are far away, without risking life and limb by getting too close.
The default key to zoom will either be C or the left Ctrl key.