Inventory mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 the game items brought in Pets called “Inventory Pets”. Rather go straight to the problem, they are the pet form of items allowing you to keep them in inventory, that helps you not fear the US too stupid and hurtled down the abyss, lava or drowning under water as the Wolf, the cat you feed in Minecraft.
Though they cannot attack or protect you from dangers around, each pet will give you special abilities and buffs.
In addition to special buffs and abilities, some Inventory Pet 1.11.2/1.10.2 gives you items depending on the type that you are keeping in the inventory. The only thing you need to do is to feed them and care for them regularly to gain their affection so that they will grant more bonuses to the player. Currently there are more than 42 pets available in Inventory Pets, each with separate sprites and different abilities, but of course, share the same design style. If you’re fed up with your stupid pets that love to kill themselves, then this would be an option worth checking out. But remember, as these pets are only Items, when you die, they will fall off, and you will have to go back to where you died to retrieve them. If you bring them along, try not to die in a lava lake!
With the mod you can easily nurture your animals and help them stay alive, something that matters quite a lot for all of us.
May be you like: Minecraft 1.12 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.