OceanCraft Mod for Minecraft
The primary focus of the Oceancraft Mod Minecraft lies mainly towards adding more mobs to the game’s oceans in order to make them feel livelier. You’ll find a variety of absolutely gorgeous fish swimming around the ocean thanks to this mod and what’s most impressive is that there are various different types of fish as well. Some types are deepwater that lie near the bottom of the sea whereas some types tend to stick towards the top side of the ocean. This variety of types shows that quite a lot of thought and effort went into putting the mod together.
Alongside the mobs, Oceancraft Mod Minecraft also implements various different kinds of special underwater blocks that you’ll get to see and interact with if you can manage to swim into the deepest depths of the ocean.
Of course, it’s crucial to remember that breathing and oxygen is still a factor that you need to keep in mind so you probably shouldn’t stay underwater for any longer than necessary.
All things considered, Oceancraft gives the oceans of Minecraft a variety of much-welcomed changes that make them feel much livelier and enhance the whole gameplay experience to a completely new level.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.