Description Reap Mod for Minecraft
The Reap Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 is highly useful and very convenient. It’s going to make the entire harvesting process in the game a lot easier, and it’s going to reduce the time that it takes you to do it significantly. In the game, you would often have to harvest a variety of things that you’ve planted in advance. The most common problem associated with this process is that it’s incredibly time-consuming, not to mention tedious. The entire process is even more annoying if you have a wide range of planted things, and you have to lose your time wandering around harvesting them all one by one. This is where the Reap Mod in Minecraftcomes into the picture as it’s going to allow you to carry this out a lot easier and more conveniently.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Reap Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
Author and Credit: EuhDawson ❘ Rating: 4.25 − 28 votes ❘ 153,636 views