Download free! Simple AutoSwitch Mod for Minecraft1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2
Simple AutoSwitch Mod manages your tools while you mine, in both single player and multiplayer. You can look for diamonds without stopping to change your tools every dirtblock.
- It automatically changes your handhelt tool if you got a better one to break the facing block
- It switches to your silktouch or fortune tools whenever you meet an important ore
- It can be toggled on and off by pressing a custom key
- It supports shovels, axes, pickaxes and shears
- Define which block should be mined which tool
- It switches back to the Block you used before, if desired
Also post: Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.