Tough As Nails Mod for Minecraft
Tough As Nails Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 is a survival mod that aims to increase difficulties through realistic features such as thirst and body temperature. In addition, there are other features that tie into it like a seasonal system with changing grass/foliage colors. Temperature shifting for snow in biomes is an adding feature in this mod.
Body Temperature is another prominent feature that you can see from Tough as Nails Mod Minecraft. Your body temperature will be influenced by a number of factors, including the specific time of the day and the temperature of the biome.
Lowered Starting Health
Lowered Starting Health is one of the primary features of Tough As Nails. Depending on the difficulty level, you will start with less health than normal.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.