Ultimate Car Mod provides cars, roads, and fuel to the Minecraft game, helping you explore the open world in a new way – more modern and exciting.
In Minecraft Ultimate Car Mod, there are many types of vehicles with different characteristics for you to choose from. Of course, before you want to drive any car, you need to produce fuel. Based on the biofuel production process from the real world, the developer Minecraft Mod has created a similar production system in the game. After filling up with fuel, you need to make roads move. There are many road design options and players can be creative in Ultimate Car Mod for Minecraft.
Ultimate Car Mod brings cars, road construction, and biodiesel production to your Minecraft World. There are many types of vehicles with different features for you to choose from. But before you can start driving, you need to start with your gas production.
Based on the production of real biodiesel, we have created a system, which is the key element of the mod. Once you have a car, the next step is to build a road: You have many different options to design your own street and get creative.
Features of Ultimate Car Mod
- 1 seater car (6 colors).
- 2-seat car (6 colors).
- Truck (2 seats, 16 colors).
- Truck with container (2 seats, 16 colors).
- Sports car 1 seat (16 colors).
- The car makes a sound.
- The vehicle is crash resistant and has a collision indicator.
- Vehicles need fuel to operate.
- The vehicle needs to be turned on before driving.
- The vehicle has a speedometer and fuel gauge.
- You can lock the car.
- The car has storage space.
- Different vehicles have different speeds and fuel consumption.
- Cars go faster on the road.
- Vehicle factory.
- Vehicle repair tools.
- Vehicle manufacturing.
- Many car parts to craft.
- The dominant square blocks to make roads.
- 27 white line markers (lines or arrows).
- 27 yellow line markers (lines or arrows).
- Line signer.
- The car runs faster on the overcrowded road.
- Gasoline status.
- Fuel tank.
- Production of biodiesel.
- Cultivation of rapeseed oil.
- Refinery (the waste is rapeseed oil residue).
- Canola oil residue (can be used as animal feed).
- Mixed reactor.
- Split bin (for sorting).
- Extraction of Methanol through pyrolysis (the waste is coal).
- Fuel production requires the use of electricity from a generator.
- Generators need fuel to operate.
- Old-fashioned generators do not require fuel to operate.
- Fuel pipe.
- Fuel extractor.
- Small fuel tank.
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
How to install Ultimate Car Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge, Dynamic Lights Mod (optional), and Redstone Flux API on your computer.
- Find the Minecraft folder.
- Open Run, enter the command %appdata%, and then click the Run button on a Windows computer from the Start menu.
- From Open Finder, hold Alt and then Go > Library in the upper menu bar on a Mac. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the newly downloaded mod (file .jar) into the Mods folder. When opening the Minecraft game, press the Mods button to play with the installed mod.