Introduction Waving Plants Shaders Mod for MC
The Waving Plants Shaders Mod for Minecraft is an interesting shader that all players will easily see what effects it is adding to the Minecraft, which is the fact that it makes plants look more realistic. With a few innovative features, the latest Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 will give all the vegetation in Minecraft a more lifelike appearance by making them wavier.
Every Minecraft player knows that there is no wind inside the game. However, thanks to the Waving Plants Shaders Mod for Minecraft, you will know have a more immersive experience due to the moving greenery around you. Expect to see movement from leaves, grass, and various other bushes. This movement of the vegetation will vary depending on the prevailing weather conditions, ranging from smooth to violent waves. In addition, the movement also varies based on whether it is day or night. One of the best ways of enjoying the effects of Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.9.4 is when it rains since the leaves are going to move more vigorously, creating an incredible view.
The Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.9.4 enhances the quality of the game significantly. Nevertheless, there is a drawback of having better graphics, which is that you need fast computer that support these kinds of demanding features. Once you install this Waving Plants Shaders Mod for Minecraft, you may notice a considerable drop of the frames per second or FPS. However, there is a solution that you can use to improve the FPS and still enjoy the beautiful and realistic waves. Some of the fast fixes include reducing the render distance and turning off smooth lighting as well as various other features that make the game lag.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.