Better Animal Models Mod for Minecraft [1.12.2/1.10.2]
Better Animal Models Mod adds better models for the following mobs: Chickens, Cows, Sheep, Pigs. This mod does replace the spawning of vanilla animals that possess a re-model, but it should be compatible with other mods that rely on vanilla mobs.
Have you ever looked at the common pigs, chickens, cows, etc, then looked at the horse? You may have noticed a clear difference in design, and how much better the horse looked. As you know, something similar happened in Minecraft 1.13, but in reverse. So the question is, why make the horse worst when you could make the other animals better? This mod aims to do that, but still in a vanilla-esque way, so these models would fit seamlessly into your worlds, but still be a bit better than the vanilla models. In addition, this mod is very simple in its goal–better animal models but without adding genders, breeds, specialised care, etc… as some of us simply want the vanilla animals to look a bit better.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.