Introduction Custom Trades Mod for Minecraft
Custom Trades mod allows in Game Custom Villager trade Generation.
- Place Items in Chest
- Top row is first give item
- Mid row is second give item(Optional)
- Bottom row is recieving Item
- There can be up to 9 trades defined
- Use “Spawn Custom Villager” Item on or beside chest
- Remove Chest and trade items
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.