Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
Damage Indicators Mod 1.8.8 is a very useful mod and you will be using this all day long. Minecraft is a very lovely game and if you are an old and experienced Minecraft player, than you know that this game can provide you more stuff than any other games, especially if you have the right mods installed.
Anyhow, there are some ideas that are missing in Minecraft and all the developers are working to add these ideas as fast as they can so every player could be entertained.
Think about mobs and the damage you deal. There is no feature to show the mobs health or how much damage you deal to that mob, but the Damage Indicators mod is now implementing that idea into your game, so all you have to do is to kill more monsters!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.