Download Better than Default Resource Packs for Minecraft. Install and Download Better than Default Resource Packs for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Download and Install Better than Default Texture Pack
This texture upgrade for the 16×16 default texturepack of Minecraft is made for “keep Minecraft faithful” freaks or for people using hardware not powerful enough to handle complete HD packs. Using this upgrade doesn’t change the game’s overall feeling, but Minecraft looks better in several ways and some of the default textures will be more useful with “Better than Default”. For a detailed list of features, see below.
How to install Better than Default Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the LATEST version of MC Patcher
- 2.Be sure to use a clean, unmodded Minecraft installation. First patch the game, then install any other mods !!!
When patching, check the following:
- HD Textures
- HD Font
- Custom Colors
- Connected Textures
- Better Skies
- Better Glass
- 3.Copy the whole “Better than Default” zip-file to the texturepacks folder of Minecraft (do NOT un-zip the file !!!)
- 4.Start the game, open “Texturepacks”, select “Better than Default”, click “Done” and enjoy!
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download Better than Default Resource Packs, please leave a comment below and we will help you.