Download Bevels Resource Packs for Minecraft. Install and Download Bevels Resource Packs for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Download and Install Bevels Texture Pack
Bevels is a smooth cartoon pack made to get me out of my texturing hiatus. It has turned out well over time, so I decided to keep going with the project. Most simple packs seem to revolve around squares, so I wanted to be different. Rounded edges. Round edges everywhere.
Bevels features lots and lots of CTM. Most of it is random, such as flowers in the grass, white roses here and there, random varieties of lilypads, and rocks and moss scattered throughout the dirt. However, connected textures include white edges on bricks and connected glass.
You will want Download Here. Bevels can run fine without it, for the most part, but you’ll miss out on custom water and lava, and the previously mentioned cool CTM features!
How to Install Bevels Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download the texture pack
- Run the game normally
- Select mods and texture pack
- Open texture pack folder
- Copy and paste the texture pack here without unzipping
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download Bevels Resource Packs, please leave a comment below and we will help you.