Download DR Realistic Resource Packs for Minecraft. Install and Download DR Realistic Resource Packs for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Download and Install DR Realistic Texture Pack
This texture pack is 64×64 you will need to use OPTIFINE with MAGIC LAUNCHER or Download Here
These programs allow you to experience all of the fun items such as :
Connected textures (turn them to ON) Bookshelves, crafting tables etc
Randomized Mobs (Really Important!!!)
Connected Better Glass (This pack has better glass)
How to Install DR Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using Download Here . Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click patch.
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifines zip file within.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download DR Realistic Resource Packs, please leave a comment below and we will help you.