Download EnfiCraft Resource Packs for Minecraft. Install and Download EnfiCraft Resource Packs for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
About EnfiCraft Texture Pack
The first cartoony realism themed texture pack for Minecraft, made by Overdoser94. The textures are made so that they can look realistic and at the same time a bit cartoony. In the future there will be Mods support.
How to install EnfiCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download the texture pack.
- 2.Download the latest version of OptifineDownload Here.
- 3.Copy the files from the archive into your minecraft.jar file in
- 4.Make sure you choose Random mobs and HD font and click on the “Patch” button.
- 5.Put the texture file in “AppDataRoaming.minecrafttexturepacks”
- 6.Open the game.
- 7.Choose the texture pack and play.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download EnfiCraft Resource Packs, please leave a comment below and we will help you.