Download MW3 Resource Packs for Minecraft. Install and Download MW3 Resource Packs for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Download and Install MW3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
Modern Warfare 3 Texture Pack Currently Includes:
- Juggernaut Armor as Diamond Armor
- Corporal Suit as Gold Armor
- Snow Camouflage as Iron Armor
- Colour Custom Military Uniform as Leather Armor (Colour Custom by Dyeing)
- Ghillie Suit as Chainmail Armor
- Knife as the Sword
- Sickle as the Pickaxe
- Battleaxe as the Axe
- Scythe as the Hoe
- Ball and Chain as the Fishing Rod
- Minecart as a Military Jeep (WIP)
- African Militia as the Skeleton
- Suicide Bomber as the Creeper
- Rails are now Roads (For the Jeep Minecart)
- Terrain is now 90% complete
- Gui completed
- More mobs done
- Half of the Items complete
- AND LOTS MORE!
How to Install MW3 Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a texture pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own textures, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom texture pack go to Tutorials/Custom Texture Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Download Here, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Texture Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Texture Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all texture packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecrafttexturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the texture pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the texture pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The texture pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download MW3 Resource Packs, please leave a comment below and we will help you.