Download Natural Realism 1.16.5/1.15.2 Resource Pack (Realistic 16x Textures) Awesome! Description:
Natural Realism is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which is aimed primarily at creating real realism in the cubic game of Minecraft. Giving smooth shades of textures and keeping the standard resolution of 16x. It is now in vogue to put simple textures of minimum resolution in the game.
And between that, it means that your fps during the game will be at the most favorable level. The pack will appeal to those who like the way the game looks silent, but lacks some changes.
Natural Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the Resource Packages section, select Resource Packages Folder.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Natural Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ? 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ? 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: SCtester | Source Link: CurseForge
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Natural Realism 1.16.5/1.15.2 Resource Pack (Realistic 16x Textures), please leave a comment below and we will help you.