Download Okami Resource Packs for Minecraft. Install and Download Okami Resource Packs for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
About Okami Texture Pack
This is a Japanese Ukiyo-e style 128×128 texture pack based on the PS2/Wii video game Okami.
How to install Okami Texture Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using Download Here. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click patch.
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifines zip file within.
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download Okami Resource Packs, please leave a comment below and we will help you.