Download Tiny Pixels 1.17.1/1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.13.2 (Artistic Textures 16x) Awesome! Description:
Tiny Pixels are Textures for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that retain the original art style of standard Minecraft, but combine them with a heavy Pixel twist. One of the most unique features of Tiny Pixels are the barriers, which serve as a catalyst to make the textures stand out and stand out, although they are a 16x package.
In addition, most of the textures in Tiny Pixels are drawn with great effort, making them look like a nice square pattern, creating a dynamic feel that is fresh and distinguishable. The atmosphere feels much more vibrant and alive, even though everything is more blurry.
Tiny Pixels Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the Resource Packages section, select Resource Packages Folder.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Tiny Pixels Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ? 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: 500poundsofnothing | Source Link: CurseForge
Something You Should Know:
- We do not modify or edit the files in any way.
- We use only links from the official developer, they are 100% safe.
- If you have any questions about Download Tiny Pixels 1.17.1/1.16.5 Resource Pack 1.13.2 (Artistic Textures 16x), please leave a comment below and we will help you.