Download Wind Waker Resource Packs 1.5.2 for Minecraft. Install and Download Wind Waker Resource Packs 1.5.2 for Minecraft. Basically, resource packs allow players to customize textures, models, music, sounds, language files, end credits, splash texts, and fonts without modifying the actual game code as explained by the Minecraft Wiki. If you have any issues, please make a comment below, and we will help you. Awesome!
Download and Install Wind Waker Texture Pack
This texture pack is based off of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. This texture pack comes in 16x, 32x, 64x and 128x. However, 128x will always be updated first and will be pixel perfect as the others are just scaled down versions of the 128x one.
How to install Wind Waker Texture Pack for Minecraft
- 1. Download either MCPatcher or Download Here and proceed to install.
- 2. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 2a, if not, run the .jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 2a. Install OptiFine like any other mod by opening Minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files in.
- 3. Move the texture pack (do not extract it!) to … and drop it in.
- Windows: “C:/%User%/AppData/minecraft/texturepacks”
- Mac OS X: “%User%/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks”
- 4. Open Minecraft, and on the main menu, click “Texture Packs” and select “Wind Waker [xxx] – v.x.x”
NES Edition (16x): Download Here
SNES Edition (32x): Download Here
N64 Edition (64x): Download Here
The Full GameCube Experience (128x): Download Here
- We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website!
- The download links are updated every 3 days so you alway get the last version!
- If you have any questions about Download Wind Waker Resource Packs 1.5.2, please leave a comment below and we will help you.