HarvestCraft Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2 adds in many new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
For example, there are 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally, 36 fruit or item bearing trees, 17 new varieties of fish (catch with normal fishing rod). Specially, you will have the opportunity to try more than 1300 new items and foods, an amazing number!
Bakeware, Pot, Cutting Board, Mortar and Pestle
Juicer, Mixer, Skillet, Saucepan
How Crops Work
All of my crop items can be used as seeds when planting (think potatoes and carrots in vanilla Minecraft).
Re-growth crops also grow through three stages of growth and when mature, you can right-click on them to harvest a single crop item. The re-growth crop will then reset a stage to grow again without you having to re-plant.
If it takes more than 1/10th of a second to break a crop, it’s not mature.
Updated Crop and Fruit pictures by MAXIMEbrx
List of Normal Crops: Asparagus, Beans, Beet, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Peanut, Pineapple, Radish, Rice, Sweet Potato, Tea, Turnip, Barley, Cauliflower, Leek, Oats, Parsnip, Rye, Scallion, Soybean
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
HarvestCraft Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2