Download and enjoy Lots of Food Mod
Lots of Food Mod Description:
Two of the items that are added by the Lots of Food mod are caramel and chocolate. Sugar is also added to the game, so players can craft many food recipes. Caramel, chocolate, and sugar can all be used to make blocks. This makes storage of all the items easy.
Crafts and Explanations :
Mod Items :
Pepper seeds :
They allow you to farm pepper, that grows on grass. It grows slower than cocoa but faster than wheat. It doesn’t need any water to grow, and bonemeal make it grow instantly. When the peppers are mature, break it and you will earn 1, 2 or 3 peppers. After that, you can craft pepper seeds with pepper. Eating a pepper gives you 2 food points, but you burn during few seconds, unless you’re in the water or in the rain.
It gives you back 3 food points.
Chili con carne :
It gives you back 6 food points and you get back the bowl when you eat it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.