What is LotsOMobs Mod?
Besides the tons of new mobs, LotsOMobs also adds a lot of new blocks, items, weapons, etc. In this spoiler we are gonna take a look at those things!
LotsOMobs Mod Contents:
- Savanna Grass: These blocks are just like dirt and can be found in the savanna biome
- Savanna Tall Grass: The Tall Grass of the savanna.
- Portal Blocks: The blocks that take you to the dimensions. They dont drop when broken so choose wisely where you place it…
- Fossil Ore: This ore contains a fossil from one of the five different dinosaurs.
- Ice Fossil Ore: This ore contains a fossil from one of the Ice Age creatures.
- Amber Ore: This Ore contains an amber. Only generates in the bottom 7 layers of the Dino Dimension
- Icemintuim Ore: Can be molten into an Icemintuim bar.
- Dino Logs: The Logs of the Dino Trees from the dino dimension
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft Game version 1.7.2
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.9.0
Below you can download each of the modules for LotsOMobs. These versions work with Minecraft 1.9.0. You can combine them, but you will always need the core module.
Forrest and Plains:
Jungle and Swamps:
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
LotsOMobs updating…You can refer to the same mod Mo’Creatures Mod 1.12.2