What is LotsOMobs Mod?
Besides the tons of new mobs, LotsOMobs also adds a lot of new blocks, items, weapons, etc. In this spoiler we are gonna take a look at those things!
LotsOMobs Mod Contents:
- Savanna Grass: These blocks are just like dirt and can be found in the savanna biome
- Savanna Tall Grass: The Tall Grass of the savanna.
- Portal Blocks: The blocks that take you to the dimensions. They dont drop when broken so choose wisely where you place it…
- Fossil Ore: This ore contains a fossil from one of the five different dinosaurs.
- Ice Fossil Ore: This ore contains a fossil from one of the Ice Age creatures.
- Amber Ore: This Ore contains an amber. Only generates in the bottom 7 layers of the Dino Dimension
- Icemintuim Ore: Can be molten into an Icemintuim bar.
- Dino Logs: The Logs of the Dino Trees from the dino dimension
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8