About Minecraft MCPatcher HD fix
MCPatcher HD Fix is a powerful java-based appplication for Minecraft which allows you to switch between mods and texture packs in Minecraft without closing the game. It enables you to edit properties glass, skies, fonts, colors, skins and animations, you can even add your own. This program is mostly used for installing high definition texture packs and adding new skins . The latest version is; MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.6.4.
MCPatcher HD Features:
- Custom item textures!
- Better Glass! More transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies. Add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures mod.
- Custom Colors mod. Texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps, lighting, and more. See Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass mod.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily. Also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
Notes and Recent Changes:
- Updated to 1.7.9.
- New biome colormap format.
- Custom item textures. Show different textures based on item damage, stack size, and NBT data. Custom enchanments and armor model textures are also supported.
- Compatible with Forge, FML standalone, and LiteLoader.
How to install MCPatcherHD for Minecraft:
- Download the program jar/exe file.
- Open File menu, click Refresh version list
- Select your Minecraft version/profile from drop-down menu below.
- Then, select the options you want and click patch.
- Launch Minecraft, click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Go to your ./minecraft folder.
- Browse to /resourcepacks folder, copy your packs/mods on that.
- Now switch back to Mincraft window and shuffle the texture pack, Enjoy playing!
Download MCPatcher HD and
Credits : Kahr