Introduction Minecraft MoarSigns Mod for Minecraft
The Minecraft MoarSigns Mod would be preferred by players who like creativity. It adds new signs including wooden and metal; however, most of them are made from the material used in other mods.
Well, for starters, it extends various sign types includingBiomes O’ Plenty, Tinkers’ Construct and base metals. The recipe is same, but the final result would be much more colorful and decorative compared to the standard sign.
The GUI is very simple and that’s the best part about this mod. It allows you to set the text size and edit the sign message conveniently, plus you also have the freedom to change the text color and style, and place it anywhere even on the ceiling to give your structure a unique look. To add a sign on the floor or ceiling, simply press shift and click where you want to place it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.