Description Morpheus Mod for Minecraft
Morpheus is a server-only mod that adds sleep voting to a forge based server. When a player sleeps, all other players in the same dimension are notified so it is easier to coordinate. Also, you can configure a ratio of players that are required to make it morning (default 50%) messages can be customised in the config and alerts can be turned off if needed.
This mod allows players on a server to vote on skipping the night by sleeping in a bed. If 50% or more of the players are in a bed, then the server will skip the night. A server owner can change the percentage required to skip the night, in the mod’s config file. While Morpheus is a server-side mod, it may be useful in some cases, to include it on the client side as it should work in ‘open to LAN’.
How it works:
- Detecting when a player gets in a bed and displaying a message.
- Calculating the number of players on the server and in a bed.
- If 50% or more of the players are in a bed, then the server will skip the night.
Morpheus Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
Installing a mod with Forge
Make sure you have the Forge API installed. Download Morpheus Mod, then find your .minecraft folder :
- Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
- Linux: Press ALT + F2 at the same time . You should normally have your .minecraft .
If you don’t see it, activate hidden folders with the CTRL + H combination .
- Mac: Your minecraft folder is located in User> Library> Application Support.
If you can’t find Application Support, do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Then drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder , which is located in your .minecraft .
Launch the game, and have fun!