Just like OpenBlocks Elevator Mod, Moving Elevators Mod is a Minecraft Mod that allows you to build elevators to help you move faster and more conveniently while exploring the Minecraft game world.
The elevators in Moving Elevators Mod will help you and other entities in the elevator move multiple floors with just one button. Elevators can be of different sizes and travel at different speeds.
Instructions to install Moving Elevators Mod for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right-click Forge Installer, select Run as Administrator and click Ok to install Minecraft Forge (If you already have Minecraft Forge installed, you can skip this step).
- Select Start, select Run (or hold the Windows logo on your keyboard and press the R button).
- Type %appdata% in the Run box and press Enter.
- Go to the .minecraft/mods .folder
- Copy the Moving-Elevators-Mod. jar ple into the mods folder and run Minecraft. Finished!
Instructions for creating and using elevators in Moving Elevators Mod
Remote Elevator Panel
- Craft at most minuscule 2 Elevator Controllers.
- Place the first controller where you want to put the elevator.
- Right-click on one side of the controller on the side that has no buttons.
- Set elevator size and speed.
- Collect blocks for the elevator.
- Place each block one by one, lower than the Elevator Controller and on the front with buttons.
- Place the other controller above or below the first one, keeping in mind the same orientation.
- Use the middle button to call the ladder and the other 2 buttons to go up or down the floor.
Additional Elevator Display:
- Craft 1 or 2 screens.
- Place the first screen on top of the Elevator Controller.
- (Optional) Place the 2nd monitor on top of the other to increase the height.
- Use the button on the current floor to call the ladder and use the other buttons to move to the desired floor.
Disguise Elevator Controller or Elevator Display:
- Hold the block you want to use for camouflage in your hand.
- Right-click the sides of the Elevator Controller or Elevator Display without buttons.
If you want to remove the camouflage mode, use your bare hands, right-click Shift on the unbuttoned sides of the Elevator Controller or Elevator Display, and you’re done.
Moving Elevators Mod is a beneficial mod in Minecraft. It saves you a lot of travel time. You don’t have to wait long for the elevator. In addition, if you have the Moving Elevators Mod and quickly use them, you can easily run away from the enemy.
Coloring a floor
1. Hold a dye in your hand
2. Right-Click the button of a floor on the Elevator Display
Binding a Remote Elevator Panel
1. Hold an Elevator Controller in your hand
2. Right-Click on an Elevator Controller
Requirement: Minecraft Forge
Features of Moving Elevators Mod
Elevator Controller – elevator controller
- The Elevator Controller is a panel with buttons and appears on every floor.
- Right-click on the side without buttons to change the size and speed of the elevator.
- Right-click the middle button to call the elevator and use the other 2 buttons to go up or down.
- Right-click a block to disguise the Elevator Controller as that block.
Elevator Display – elevator screen
- The Elevator Display shows the different floors and the current location of the elevator.
- Right-click the existing floor to call the ladder and use the buttons to go to any floor.
- Right-click on a block to disguise Elevator Display as that block.