About Multishot Mod for Minecraft
Multishot is a mod primarily meant for making timelapses or otherwise taking screenshots automatically, with a pre-set interval between the screenshots. It also has some other features that might be useful when making timelapses or other videos, such as a few different motion modes (linear, circle, path) and a basic zoom functionality.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.