OCTABOX Resource ( texture ) Pack 1.7.8/1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2
Developer : Headaxe
Compatible : Minecraft 1.7.4 , Minecraft 1.7.2, Minecraft 1.7.8
Last Updated : May 05 , 2014
Octabox is a texture pack, that’s supposed to proof, that 8×8 texture packs are not only lag reducers, but they can look amazing too.
The textures don’t require much time, which is why I can finish the missing parts in this pack in no time.
Octabox is going to support many mods, including the newest version of Tekkit, FTB, Hexxit and much more.
Connected textures and randomized textures are going to be supported aswell.
How to Install OCTABOX Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download the Resource Pack.
- (Optional) Download and install MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Start Minecraft.
- Press Esc and go to options.
- Click on “Resource Packs”.
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”.
- Put the .zip file that you downloaded into the resource pack folder.
- The resource pack should now appear in Minecraft, now choose the resource pack and click “Done”.
- Enjoy! And be sure to keep checking for updates on this very promising pack!
Download OCTABOX Resource Pack