OnionCraft Resource Pack 1.7.9/1.7.8/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
Developer : nailaoball
Last Updated : July 21 , 2014
This is a new simplistic but beautiful texture pack that I am creating. It is not a very serious texture pack as I replaced the melons and pumpkins with onions but it is still quite beutiful. I tried to mimic the leaves found in cube world in this texture pack becuase I thought they were very simple but pleasing to look at. Please note: the texutre pack looks a lot better with shaders but you can still enjoy it without using a shaders mod!
how to install OnionCraft Resource Pack
- 1.Download the resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own resource pack, you need to ZIP them. For in-depth instructions on obtaining the files to make your own custom resource pack go to Tutorials/Custom Resource Packs.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftresourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done. The resource pack is now applied, you may now load your world and see the difference.
Download OnionCraft Resource Pack