Description Power Advantage Mod for Minecraft
This mod generally is a helping tool that adds a simple API for adding power systems (such as steam power) to Minecraft. By itself, Power Advantage adds some handy item conveyor machines (which don’t need power) that help you sort items and can transfer items upwards (unlike hoppers) and some machines for collecting, storing, and dispensing water/lava/liquids.
The rotation wrench rotates any block that has a facing. Extra helpful when working on your item conveyors.
The steel frame is a neat-looking block that is also used in many machine recipes.
Item conveyors pull items from the inventory of the block behind them and insert the items into the block in front of them. Handy arrows painted on the side help you keep track of which end is in or out. Filtered item conveyors will drop items that match specific criteria. The filtered items will go either into the inventory of the block immediately beneath them or fall onto the ground (if there’s just air under the filtered conveyor). The example below shows a sorting system that separates food, ingots, blocks, and plants from the stream of items flowing through the conveyors.
The drain machine collects fluids from the area above it and pumps it to other fluid machines via fluid pipes.
The portable fluid tank holds liquids and dispenses them to other machines.
The discharge is the opposite of a drain. It places fluid blocks in the space below it. You can fill a moat with it.
The metal fluid tank can also hold fluids, like the portable fluid tank, but breaking this block destroys the fluids contained within. On the plus side, the metal fluid tank can hold much more liquid than the portable fluid tank.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.