Download Progressive Automation Mod for MC
Minecraft is primarily a game that you can enjoy with your friends, cause if not there is no point in building an intricate building and complex if your friends will not be able to see them virtually. Building structures from Minecraft may take a long time and effort plus a little sprinkle of frustration especially if you have monsters that are usually ruining your structure. But what if there’s a way to play a significant time with your friend without neglecting the advancement of your building? The latest Progressive Automation Mod 1.9 made that possible. You will now be able to enjoy the game with your friends minus the hassle of building a structure that usually last for days.
The Progressive Automation Mod 1.9 eliminates the redundant work and finishes the repetitive task as fast as it could be possible. Playing and catching up on the other players is not an easy thing to do in Minecraft but with this latest feature, you will surely be able to keep on crafting and building even if you are just exerting minimum time and effort. You will now be able to automate the task, and this will surely make the game more interesting, appealing and enjoyable.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.