What is Project Bench Mod?
There are a lot of things you can create inside the Minecraft house, for example. Benches are a big part of a house but there are already mods, such as the Project Bench Mod 1.16.5-1.15.2->1.12.2, that allow a player to use it for storing other items so that they act like half chests or other containers that are of similar size.
Project Bench Mod Screenshot:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.