- Support for Aliens Motion Tracker and Retro Sun Direction mod
- Better height indicator for mobs
- Death Marker shows your last death location
- Square shaped minimap
- Graphical Menu for modifying map details.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Additional texture packs supported
- Multiple languages supported
Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.8 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
Minecraft Game version [1.16.2 – 1.15.2]
Maybe you like, you should download VoxelMap instead.
For 1.8 and 1.8.1: Not available at the moment.
For 1.7.10 (By Sedridor)Beta – Backup before install
For 1.7.4 – Currently Under development
Vanilla – zanMap172f.zip (404 kB)
If you are confused, please read How to install mod for Minecraft Forge.
ReiMinimap_v3.5.zip (250 kB)
ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip (247 kB)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.