The visuals of Minecraft are generally known to be less than stellar. If you’re looking for a game that the graphics really blow you away, you wouldn’t be playing Minecraft. However, there is a mod that can really increase the game’s visuals levels. The Enhanced Visuals Mod is pretty self-explanatory
So, CreativeMD become in charge of the mod and completed it. While it may not be completely smooth and polished, it definitely enhances Minecraft in a way that no other mod has done.
The glitches won’t really have an impact on your gameplay, so you should be able to use this mod and enjoy the benefits without having to worry about things getting in your way. If you want Minecraft to look better and actually react as you play it, then this is the perfect mod for your style of gaming.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.