Do you find it challenging to navigate Minecraft? It’s hard, I guess. The open world in the game is vast, and the faculty can determine the direction. An accurate compass can help you a lot. That’s why the founder created Structure Compass Mod to help players navigate easier.
Structure Compass Mod is a Minecraft Mod that adds a compass to each building in the original game. It makes it easy to locate places in the magical blocky world.
The world of Minecraft is so vast and endless. You can freely explore that world to find resources, collect items, fight monsters, and more.
Conventional compasses have not yet reached their maximum efficiency. In many complex cases, it still cannot work. However, with the compass of Structure Compass Mod, everything will become more apparent.
Using the regular compass in the original game, you can find your way around pretty quickly, but it’s not very effective. With the compass in Structure Compass Mod, players can locate each specific building and move quickly there. In general, this mod saves you a lot of time and effort when you want to search for any project instead of following the available instructions of the essential tools.
Structure Compass Mod 1.17.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
How to install Structure Compass Mod on Minecraft
- Install Minecraft Forge for free on PC to download mods.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows, open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On the open mac finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (file .jar) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button, you should now see the mod is installed.
Thanks to Structure Compass Mod, all your adventures will become more interesting and light. You no longer have to worry about getting lost in the jungles or vast savannahs.
Sometimes the support of the Structure Compass Mod in the escape is very useful for you. Knowing the terrain can help you easily attack the enemy, and set up traps or ambushes. Another meaning when Structure Compass Mod appears is that it helps you retreat quickly when there are many enemies, or the enemy is too strong. Compass will help you to pinpoint your exact location thereby helping you choose the best route. If you don’t have a Structure Compass Mod then install it now on Minecraft. It will create interesting gadgets for you!
How to use Structure Compass Mod
- When using the compass for the first time, you will have to right-click it to try it out and locate the building.
- If you can’t find the desired place? Mod will give detailed instructions.
- When the compass cannot find the building, it will point back to the original world.
- The range that it can scan works is set in the config.
- Similar to Find Your Way Mod or Ender Compass Mod, Structure Compass Mod helps you quickly locate any building in the magical cube world.
Structures and dimensions don’t have localized names by default. If you see something like
structure.[modid].[name] in the GUI or HUD, that essentially means there is not localized name for it. If you would like to add translations, create corresponding JSON files under
resources/assets/[modid]/lang/ and send Pull requests to us on GitHub. We’ve put
zh_cn translations of structures and dimensions in vanilla Minecraft there as a template, and your translations should also follow the same style.
"structure.minecraft.bastion_remnant": "Bastion Remnant"