Description Super Shaders Mod for Minecraft
Super Shaders brings richer colors, better contrast and other new visual effects to the world of Minecraft. In addition to enhanced lighting effects and even new colors of light (torches are brilliant and much brighter, for instance) you can also look forward to improved rain and even fog. Many players have complained about the relatively basic lens flare in Minecraft and this mod takes care of that while improving the bloom effect from sunlight just as well. While it does borrow some effects from other mods, like water lighting and ripples from Chocapic13’s shader pack, most of this content is unique.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Super Shaders Mod for Minecsraft 1.14.4/1.12.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For All Minecraft Versions:
Author: Stazza85 ❘ Rating: 4.50 − 281 votes ❘ 382,493 views