Download and install The Camping Mod
The Camping Mod is a great addition to Minecraft. In a world where everything is pretty basic and people punch trees to get wood, it actually kind of makes sense that folks should be camping out under the stars rather than building massive houses made from materials they really shouldn’t be able to gather in the first place.
Not only does this mod introduce tents, but it also adds spits and various items relevant to a more mobile lifestyle, like half chests and traps for catching animals. Additionally, it also adds a few new animals, like deer, bears and more. It’s the perfect mod for you survivalist types.
How to install The Camping Mod?
- First, you must play Minecraft at least once. This won’t be an issue for most people, but if you just downloaded the game, you must play it at least once before proceeding.
- Now you’ll need to find the installation file and download it. Minecraft Forge is available in a number of places, but the best one is probably www.minecraftforge.net.
- Download The Camping Mod file from link(s) below
- You’ll end up with a JAR file. Open this and click the Install Client button. There is another button for installing servers as well, but unless you are hosting your own server, you can ignore this.
- You should get a message stating “Successfully installed Forge build xxxxx”. In your launcher, you’ll now have a new profile to select, named Forge.
- Now, just copy the “TheCampingMod” “.jar” in ./minecraft/mods folder!
The Camping Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.