Vampirism Mod for Minecraft
Vampirism is a mod that handles add vampire game. Vampires are fast, powerful beings and are eager to find “donors” juicy blood for them. Although if you like yourself you can become a vampire and be able to enjoy new skills.
Vampirism Mod allows us to convert us into a vampire by performing various rituals. Once you’ve become a vampire will be faster and stronger than before. Also through rituals you can evolve and gain levels of Vampire, which will allow you to acquire special skills, as for instance become bat or revive the dead.
Although not everything is good when it comes to become a vampire. How you can imagine, a vampire causes him the Sun health problems. And if this out shortly, also should begin to worry about the vampire hunters.
This mod adds several rituals which allow you to first become a vampire and then level up as a vampire, with higher levels you will get faster, stronger, better night vision etc, but it brings disadvantages with it, you take sun damage or are hunted by vampire hunters.
By performing special rituals you can become a more skilled vampire and gain special skills like “Bat transformation” or “Revive the fallen”. As a vampire you don’t need to eat all that dry bread or eat these strange fruits called “apples”, you prefer some red and tasty blood, which you have to suck from animals or better villagers, but be careful not every animal likes to give blood.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.